Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Last Hurrah Sale!

One of my favorite online stores to shop from is ModCloth.com.  Currently they're having a "Last Hurrah Sale" with items 70% off the original price!  Of course I had to pounce on the situation!  This barely ever happens.  I'm still trying not to spend too much money, so I ended up spending $32.97 plus $7.00 shipping which amounted to $39.97!  The original price with all of my items together would have been $111.97.  That means I saved $72!  I don't know about you, but I call THAT a sale!

Interested in what I bought?  Here are the three items:



Prairie Song Top
Originally $29.99
Sale $8.99


The Vlog Lady Dress
Originally $67.99
Sale $19.99



Haute Hand-Me-Down Earrings
Originally $13.99
Sale $3.99





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the savings! I am VERY impressed! Great choices too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Let me know what you think :)