Monday, June 20, 2011

Let's Compare Prices

     I was browsing Ruche and ModCloth when I came across the same dress on both sites, but for a cheaper price on Ruche.  I know that Ruche and ModCloth have the same products occasionally so I figure I'd help you out and let you know the cheaper route.


 Ruche:                                                                                                 
Kilkea Castle Dress                                                                                            
Price: $38.99                                                                                                      
Shipping: $5.00                                                                                                                                                            
Total: $43.99                                                                                                     


ModCloth:       


Price: $44.99

Shipping: $7.00  

Total: $51.99       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Let me know what you think :)